Welcome to Cornforth Physio in Montreal
- Cornforth Physio is a family practice, providing individual attention in the privacy of our five treatment rooms.
- The public has direct access to physiotherapy; no doctor’s referral is needed.
- Our services are reimbursed by private insurance companies, the CSST, SAAQ and Veterans Affairs.
Why People Choose Us
What Our Clients Say
– Dollard St-Laurent, NHL great (Montreal Canadians, Chicago Blackhawks)
I’ve been using the therapeutic services offered by Cornforth Physio since my time with the Montreal Canadiens, and I can state without any reservations that I’ve been completely satisfied. Furthermore, I have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend their services to anyone.
– Betty Desjardins
I have been very fortunate to have been treated by the professional physiotherapists at Cornforth Physiotherapy. Not only have they been enormously supportive, but they have treated my condition so well that I am able to function better and have also experienced a great reduction of pain and increased mobility. Their sense of humour keeps my spirits up. These competent and caring people have improved my condition dramatically. I would not hesitate to recommend this clinic to anyone needing physiotherapy.
– Honorable Marlene Jennings, C.P., M.P. Notre-Dame-de-Grâce - Lachine
When I initially injured my knee last November and was told that my injuries would require intensive physiotherapy treatments, I despaired. But then my doctor sent me to Cornforth Physiotherapy, where Bob, then Lech, and finally Cheryl, all treated me with professionalism, expertise, kindness, and especially good humour. I actually began to look forward to my physiotherapy sessions, and once my healing was well underway, my daily sessions were reduced to thrice weekly, then twice and once, until I missed going!